We work very hard to review and process property owner responses to chargebacks in the order that they are received, but we will adjust that order to ensure that we provide the necessary support to all our customers by the respective card networks’ deadlines. We will send an email confirmation as soon as possible. You can also contact our Customer Support department at any time to confirm receipt of your documents.
Articles in this section
- What is a chargeback?
- I have a question about a chargeback notification I received
- What are the most common types of chargebacks?
- Why are you requesting my chargeback documents again?
- Why are you asking me to provide documents when you can see them in my reservation manager dashboard?
- What is Yapstone doing to protect homeowners from chargebacks?
- I won the case! When do I get my money back?
- How long do I have to provide documents to support my chargeback case?
- What documents or proof do you need to fight a chargeback?
- I refunded this guest/renter, and now a chargeback occurred. You have debited me twice (once for the refund, and again for the chargeback). Why?