Chargeback fees are not Yapstone fees, but instead are card network fees (e.g., Visa, Mastercard) that are charged to the property owner or property management company. This is an administrative fee that is charged regardless of whether the chargeback dispute is won or lost.
Articles in this section
- What is a chargeback?
- I have a question about a chargeback notification I received
- What are the most common types of chargebacks?
- Why are you requesting my chargeback documents again?
- Why are you asking me to provide documents when you can see them in my reservation manager dashboard?
- What is Yapstone doing to protect homeowners from chargebacks?
- I won the case! When do I get my money back?
- How long do I have to provide documents to support my chargeback case?
- What documents or proof do you need to fight a chargeback?
- I refunded this guest/renter, and now a chargeback occurred. You have debited me twice (once for the refund, and again for the chargeback). Why?