To update the bank account information associated with your listing(s)/properties, please use the link below. Instructions for submitting the bank change form are also provided below.
This form must only be completed by the property owner, manager, or other authorized person on your Yapstone account.
What do I need to fill in the form?
- The listing number/name and full address of each property you want to link to the new bank account.
- The existing bank account number.
- The new bank account holder's name, account number and routing number (US/Canada)/BIC code (International).
- Attach a copy of a voided check or bank letter showing your new bank account.
- If the new bank account and your registered account are not in the same name, you'll also need to provide some additional documents:
- If you're not the property owner, upload a signed statement from the property owner authorizing the use of a different bank account to collect payments for the property owner’s listing(s); and
- For US customers, a Form W-8 or W-9 for the new bank account holder.
When you've filled in all the details we need, we'll send you an electronic copy of the form so you can review the details you've entered before securely signing the request.
Check the details carefully before you sign the DocuSign page, as once signed, a copy will be automatically sent to us here at Yapstone. We'll contact you by email within 5 business days to confirm that we've processed your request, or to let you know if anything else is needed.