Bank account change requests may be rejected because the information provided was inaccurate or incomplete. When a bank account change request is rejected, a notification is sent to you outlining the reason(s) for rejection. You need to submit a new request with the relevant details or/and requested documentation.
Articles in this section
- How do I change or amend a bank account?
- How do I update my account details?
- When will my account change request be completed?
- I can’t access the DocuSign form
- I need to change the currency on my account
- What is a Form W-9 and why does Yapstone need mine?
- I require a new Form W-9
- Why was my Direct Debit Mandate rejected?
- What happens once I’ve filled in my Direct Debit Mandate
- Why was my Form W-9 rejected?