Sometimes the documents that we receive are not legible or are not the correct documents needed for the chargeback reason. We may also need documents in addition to those that you already sent.
Articles in this section
- What is a chargeback?
- I have a question about a chargeback notification I received
- What are the most common types of chargebacks?
- Why are you requesting my chargeback documents again?
- Why are you asking me to provide documents when you can see them in my reservation manager dashboard?
- What is Yapstone doing to protect homeowners from chargebacks?
- I won the case! When do I get my money back?
- How long do I have to provide documents to support my chargeback case?
- What documents or proof do you need to fight a chargeback?
- I refunded this guest/renter, and now a chargeback occurred. You have debited me twice (once for the refund, and again for the chargeback). Why?