The first notice that we email you will have a list of recommended documents that you can provide. We encourage you to send any other additional documents you have that would help your case, such as emails or other communications, reviews that prove the guest stayed, screenshots of your reservation manager dashboard, reservation screens, and any other information that may help us build a case to dispute the chargeback on your behalf.
Articles in this section
- What is a chargeback?
- I have a question about a chargeback notification I received
- What are the most common types of chargebacks?
- Why are you requesting my chargeback documents again?
- Why are you asking me to provide documents when you can see them in my reservation manager dashboard?
- What is Yapstone doing to protect homeowners from chargebacks?
- I won the case! When do I get my money back?
- How long do I have to provide documents to support my chargeback case?
- What documents or proof do you need to fight a chargeback?
- I refunded this guest/renter, and now a chargeback occurred. You have debited me twice (once for the refund, and again for the chargeback). Why?