Generally, it takes about 10-15 business days for the funds to be returned to your account. If this does not occur, you will need to contact your bank to see if there is a credit pending first. If your bank confirms that there is no pending credit, please let us know by replying directly to the chargeback email or contact our Customer Support department.
Articles in this section
- What is a chargeback?
- I have a question about a chargeback notification I received
- What are the most common types of chargebacks?
- Why are you requesting my chargeback documents again?
- Why are you asking me to provide documents when you can see them in my reservation manager dashboard?
- What is Yapstone doing to protect homeowners from chargebacks?
- I won the case! When do I get my money back?
- How long do I have to provide documents to support my chargeback case?
- What documents or proof do you need to fight a chargeback?
- I refunded this guest/renter, and now a chargeback occurred. You have debited me twice (once for the refund, and again for the chargeback). Why?