Yapstone sends Form 1099-Ks at the end of January, and you should receive yours by mid-February.
Articles in this section
- Form 1099-K: An overview
- What is a Form 1099-K?
- What is the purpose 1099-K reporting?
- When will I receive my Form 1099-K?
- How is the “gross amount” defined on the 1099-K?
- What are the Form 1099-K thresholds?
- What is a Federal “TIN” or Tax Identification Number?
- I don’t want a 1099-K, I already report my income to the IRS – why do you need to report as well?
- You’ve issued my 1099-K to my LLC, but my LLC was not set up until June 30 of last year. I need the volume split between my SSN and my LLC’s EIN
- What do I do if I think my Form 1099-K is incorrect?