What do I do if I think my Form 1099-K is incorrect?

If you believe the information on a Form 1099-K is incorrect, the form has been issued in error, or you have a question relating to the form, please contact us at accountmanagement@yapstone.com.

If you cannot get the 1099-K corrected, you may attach an explanation to your tax return.


Article is closed for comments.
Have more questions? Submit a request