I am a payer
- I need to make a payment
- My payment was declined but my card was charged.
- I have not received my refund
- Why was my card declined?
- I cancelled my booking after it was confirmed but I haven't received my money back yet
- My booking was cancelled by the homeowner but I haven't received my money back yet
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I view my payment history?
- I am not receiving any deposit emails
- How do I amend my email address?
- How do I change or amend a bank account?
- What happens once I've filled in my bank account change form?
Payment Processing Service
- I am a merchant, when will I receive my money?
- What payment types are accepted?
- How do I read my statement?
- Why was my guest’s payment declined?
- I am interested in getting more information about Yapstone’s products and features.
- Why is Yapstone sending a second receipt if I already sent one to the payer?
- How can I apply for service?
- I have just applied for service. What are the next steps?
- When will my application be approved?
- Why are you requesting additional documents from me?
- What is a Beneficial Ownership document?
- The requested documents are in someone else’s name
Fees and Billing
- Form 1099-K: An overview
- What is a Form 1099-K?
- What is the purpose 1099-K reporting?
- When will I receive my Form 1099-K?
- How is the “gross amount” defined on the 1099-K?
- What are the Form 1099-K thresholds?
- What is a chargeback?
- I have a question about a chargeback notification I received
- What are the most common types of chargebacks?
- Why are you requesting my chargeback documents again?
- Why are you asking me to provide documents when you can see them in my reservation manager dashboard?
- What is Yapstone doing to protect homeowners from chargebacks?