To comply with the “Know Your Customer” (KYC) regulations we need to verify the information pertaining to our applicants and users, and make sure the details you have provided are validated. If the documents you wish to provide are in someone else’s name, you will be asked to explain the relationship between the name of the applicant and the name(s) on the documents. If you are asked to provide, contact our Underwriting team by clicking here.
Articles in this section
- How can I apply for service?
- I have just applied for service. What are the next steps?
- When will my application be approved?
- Why are you requesting additional documents from me?
- What is a Beneficial Ownership document?
- The requested documents are in someone else’s name
- What is a Form W-9 used for?
- I need a new Beneficial Ownership form
- Why was my application declined?