Your "legal name" is the name you use to file taxes. If you requested a EIN from the IRS, the legal name is the name you provided to the IRS filed on Form SS-4. The Legal Name you give YapStone should match what is on file with the IRS.
Articles in this section
- Form 1099-K: An overview
- What is a Form 1099-K?
- What is the purpose 1099-K reporting?
- When will I receive my Form 1099-K?
- How is the “gross amount” defined on the 1099-K?
- What are the Form 1099-K thresholds?
- What is a Federal “TIN” or Tax Identification Number?
- I don’t want a 1099-K, I already report my income to the IRS – why do you need to report as well?
- You’ve issued my 1099-K to my LLC, but my LLC was not set up until June 30 of last year. I need the volume split between my SSN and my LLC’s EIN
- You’ve issued the 1099-K form to me as an individual, but I have separate LLCs set up for my listings/properties