We use DocuSign to help you securely sign and submit certain types of requests. If we've provided you with a link for a DocuSign form, the below steps will help you fill it in.
- Click the link provided to begin the secure DocuSign digital signing process.
- Fill in your first and last name and your e-mail address. Make sure this matches the name and email address listed on your Yapstone account.
- Click the "Begin Signing" button.
- Check your e-mail for a message from DocuSign.
- Note: This message may not be received in your inbox until 2-3 minutes after the request is sent. If you do not see the e-mail, please check your spam or junk mail folder.
- Note: The request must be signed by the Yapstone account owner or point of contact for business accounts.
- For international customers, a Direct Debit Mandate must also be signed by the bank account holder.
- This means we have received your completed form and will contact you once we have processed the information you have provided.
- It also contains a link for you to access the completed form, in case you want to refer to it in the future.